Friday 20 June 2014

Hey, you there ! Yess, you ! Come and read this :P


Assalamualaikum  :)


Siapa saya ? Newbies to blogging world :P

And this time, I'm gonna be serious with this blogging thing :)
Sebelum itu, salam perkenalan buat semua. Salam ukhuwwah. 
Salam sayang buat anda semua.



haha. just kidding :P



Saya cuma rakyat marhaen di Malaysia yang terchenta ini. Pencinta Jelapang Padi. 

Makanan wajib sememangnya nasik. Bekas pelajar aliran Sains , 
but Science always be my passion.
Now, I'm taking language courses. And guess what ?? Its Arabic. hehe. 
Or to be specific, Bachelor of Arabic Language and Communication. Sounds familiar ?
I guess you are one of  USIM's student right ? haha. 
The first child a.k.a the first daughter to the most sweet lovely couple En. Mohd Suhaimi and Pn. Rohaya. The eldest among five, having one sister and three "polite" brother. Haha

A day-dreamer ? hehe. Kinda. :P

But, I'm gonna make it true, insyaAllah one fine day. 
Pencinta sains dan bahasa. Entah kenapa bole bergabung pulak. haha

Ok, enough with the intro.

Nak berkenalan lebih lanjut? Just PM me ok ? I love to make new friends ! 
(I prefer girls/ladies, rasa lebih terbuka nak sembang, haaa gituu)

No comments:

Post a Comment